Keywords: Compliance, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Trainer
Role Purpose: 1. Conduct C&AML training pan company for all the new joiners and the existing staff in line with the compliance requirements of Central Bank of the UAE, by coordinating with Training & Development Team – HR & Admin.
2. Conduct ongoing C&AML training for the staffs of C&AML Dept., based on the requirement, in line with the regulations, including Board of Directors / senior management sessions.
3. Coordinate with the Training & Development team - HR & Admin, Compliance & AML, Internal Audit department and the Operations department to conduct refresher sessions on C&AML.
4. Identify the additional training requirements and develop / enhance the contents of the training programs and conduct the trainings by coordinating with Training & Development Team - HR & Admin.
5. Engage with and facilitate external trainings by liaison with appropriate external agencies for training on an annual basis / as and when required. Negotiate with the agencies in conjunction with Training & Development Team - HR & Admin and ensure such sessions are done completely end to end.
6. Act as a point of contact to coordinate/organize Continuous Professional Development trainings for Compliance & AML department by coordinating with Training & Development team – HR & Admin.
7. Orientation training to new AML recruits on basic understanding of AML & sanctions functions by coordinating managers.
12. Conduct staff assessment on AML understanding and with Training & Development Team – HR & Admin.
8. Periodic/ad-hoc review/revision of AML policy, other relevant policies and procedural documents and to ensure all policy/procedural documents are aligned to internal controls and CBUAE regulation and standards at all times.
9. Retention of documents related to policy/procedural documents and training materials in line with regulations and standards and as evidences for CBUAE / Internal / other external inspections.
10. Assist DHOD / HOD Compliance & AML in preparing compliance committee agenda, presentations and preparation of MOM of compliance committee.
11. Conduct periodic GAP analysis of regulations, findings through branch and QA reviews and report the findings to HOD – Compliance & AML. Ensure such gaps are mitigated through proper trainings in conjunction with respective further review of results to arrange refresher training by coordinating with Training & Development Team- HR & Admin, incl. UCO / branch trainings.
13. Apprise department on recent/emerging trends/typology/news in ML/TF and sanctions and incl. them in the relevant policies / procedures if warrant.
14. Preparation of disciplinary actions and follow up with relevant stakeholders, till closure.
15. Any other tasks assigned by DHOD/HOD – Compliance & AML.