IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
in Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Experience: 3 - 6
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: IT - Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Hardware Support / IT Hardware Repair & Maintenance Apr 27, 2017
• Installs, configure and upgrades operating systems and software’s, using standard business and administrative packages, may modify specific application for use in operational departments.
• Installs, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware and cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installation and office reconfiguration.
• Responsible to roll-out new branches / location related IT work / requirements.
• Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting and software, e-mail, network and peripherals equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required and required within all the company offices and branches.
• Make software available to appropriate users.
• Ensure the anti-virus software is installed, kept up to date and working properly on all stations.
• Proactive to act as a technical resources in assisting users to resolve and address their problems with equipment and data; staffs a centralized help desk to facilitate exchange of information