• Operational Risk Management
a) Implement and manage a risk management framework
b) Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management
c) Overall Operational Risk Register: Develop, Maintain and manage the centralized Risk Register for the whole organization. Ensure this contains risk items, descriptions, probability, impact, risk ranks, mitigation steps, contingency plans, Ownerships & Deadlines for implementing mitigation steps.
d) Perform the Operational risk register review on frequent basis
e) Perform Operational risk identification and assessment in business units
f) Define relevant risks to the organization (both financial and non-financial risks, including capital, credit, market, liquidity, operational, compliance, strategic and reputational, regulatory and cyber risk aspects.
g) Improve the internal controls and reduce the probability and potential impact of loses.
h) Maintain an operational loss database and improve the risk and control culture within the organization
i) Implement strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risk
j) Assist in development of key risk and control indicators
k) Implement and monitor varieties of tools, including notional limits for measuring market risks
l) Coordinate with concerned stakeholders in performing operational risk reviews
m) Track and monitor operating risk issues for business units
n) Report Operational risk issues and decisions to Chief Financial officer on regular basis
o) Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities
p) To measure control and report all associated risk and ensures the company operates within the risk appetite.
q) Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risks
r) Develop strong relationship with key stake holders and business partners by addressing issues /concerns in timely manner
s) Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures
t) Keep abreast knowledge of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
u) To protect the integrity of the credit decisions and risk assessment process
• Anti-Money Laundering / Combating the financing of Terrorism
a) To measure the likelihood or probability that the business will unwittingly engage in money laundering or financing of terrorism
b) Products & Services Risk, Customers and entities risk and geographic location risk
c) Risk Profiling Management
d) Implement and Manage the risk rating model tools
• Risk Framework Management
a) Designing and implementing an on overall Anti risk process for the overall company
b) Conducting Operational Risk Assessment on a periodic basis.
• Risk Reporting (Internal) : Ensure periodical reports are submitted to the Board of Directors explaining the actions implemented / initiated to mitigate the risks occasions
• Risk Reporting (External): Facilitate the immediate reporting of risk incidents to the police authorities, Financial Intelligence Department, & the Banking Supervision Department by co coordinating with concerned stake holders
• Policy Management: To review the adequacy of risk policies and procedures
• Adhoc assignments as required by the immediate line of authority